Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SCHOOL DAYS

I love my school, i love my school days.
I remember those days when we used to carry an Umbrella but never liked to use it.
I remember those lunch breaks when i never had my tiffin, always ate from my friend's tiffins.
I cant forget the time when I loved someone for the first time and took 2 yrs to say "I LOVE YOU"
I cant forget my first girl friend and the time I spent with her...
I still remember my first Kiss of my life. Cant forget that feeling of doing a sin so early in life. Cant forget that feel of those gorgeous lips and her cheeks.
I still remember my first date when we went out of school and had a SAMOSA with her,
the taste of those PANI PURIs is still on my tongue.
That fantastic Bus Stop where we used to meet everyday and the school gate where I used to wait for her after the BELL.............



Here I need all of you to write what do you miss about your School Days....
I am waiting for your replies.

I am trying to find out my First Girlfriend, I dont know where she is now?
But I am sure one day when she will read this, she can recollect all the memories of our School Days and we can meet up once again.

PLEASE HELP ME MEET HER!!!!!
PLEASE FORWARD THIS LINK TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN!!!!!
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN REACH HER!!!!!

Tom brown's schooldays
tom browns schooldays
tom brown school days
school days stanley clarke

st joseph high school
academy days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

NUMBER OF TEENS LIKED THIS PAGE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map