Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TEENAGERS -mia teens,sandra teen,Teen blogs, Teen Choice, Blue Teen, Miss Teen, Tamed Teens, teen movie, moms teaching teens

WELCOME ALL TEENAGERS.
NO ONE BEYOND 20 YEARS IS ALLOWED TO VISIT THIS BLOG.
When I was a teenager there were lakhs of questions going through my mind.
Now, I try to answer all these questions. Need your help to get an answer on all the questions.....

what is teenage Dating(Blue Teen, Miss Teen, Tamed Teens, teen movie) ?
tell me all the options available for my type of dating?
I dont know what should I expect in my boyfriend or girlfriend?
what is the preference of teenager?
What does I want from my partner?
How should I look when I am a teen?
How should I walk when I am a teen?
How should I sleep when I am a teen?
How should I speak when I am a teen?
Which website to use when I am a teen?
Which drink I should take I am a teen?
Which dress I should wear to attract the opposite sex individual?







Tags: raising teenagers, parenting teenagers, teen magazines, teen drinking, teen drinking, jobs for teenagers, pregnant teens, aqua teen hunger force colon movie, blue teen links, teen panties, free teen chat rooms, books for teens, teen choice awards 2007, smells like teen spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

NUMBER OF TEENS LIKED THIS PAGE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map